The writing curriculum at schools around the world varies widely and it is one of the primary reasons why we see so many kids choosing Ivy Camps as a way to improve their skills. Parents see tremendous value in their children improving their writing, as it has crossover benefits to their communication abilities and other aspects of their school performance.
Browse our 10 week classes below to find out which would be the right fit for your child and their educational journey.
● All classes are held live and online
● Classes are 90 minutes in duration
● Classes happen once per week, on the same day each week
● All classes will have a small class size between 1-6 students
● All classes feature curriculum designed by top education professionals with decades of experience in global K-12 education
● Our Public Speaking & Debate curriculum is designed to not only provide students with the improved ability to communicate through writing, but also to the ability to have confidence in their ideas!
● All classes have students develop a comprehensive final project related to the subject of which they are studying
● All classes count toward the Clarity and Precision in Writing Certificate Pathway
● Complete 3 online classes to qualify to obtain the certificate
● Allow your child to acquire expertise in Writing
● All instructors come from top universities in the United States such as Columbia, Harvard, Yale, MIT, and many more
● Ivy Camps USA instructors go through a comprehensive training program designed by our curriculum professionals
What Parents & Students Are Saying
The teachers were so engaging!Mother from the UAE
It's been a great experience!Mother from the USA
Unsure which class is right for your child?
Schedule a free consultation with one of our Ivy Camps Program Advisors and they will be happy to help!