This class is currently not available for purchase. To learn more about this subject in our current format, please visit this link.
About this Class
The ability to make responsible informed decisions is a key skill for successful business leaders. This course teaches students how to make solid decisions through a series of interactive scenarios related to both life and business. Discover how to use science, psychology, and economics to make smart decisions at school, in business, and in everyday life. In this course, students will also have the chance to improve their ability to lead others and to work in a team.
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will be working towards a student-designed carnival that will be held on day 10 of this program.
Students will Learn
- To identify their strengths and goals when working in teams
- Methods for effective teamwork, management, and operations skills
- Techniques to participate in engaging activities to bring a virtual carnival to life
- About problem-solving, teamwork, communication, organization, budgets, timelines, and more
- A range of games to explore strategies that help you make sound decisions, such as A/B testing
- Ways to use concepts from psychology, economics, philosophy, and statistics to understand decision science both personally and in business
- To understand factors that impact our decision-making
- Techniques to use testing and experimenting to learn from mistakes
- How to build their skills in areas such as communication, collaboration, business, and leadership