Exploring the Markets: Stocks & Cryptocurrency - 10 Weeks
This class is currently not available for purchase. To learn more about this subject in our current format, please visit this link.
About this Class
Interested in learning how to become a responsible investor? Then this course is for you! In this course, students will explore modern financial markets and methods of investment. Throughout this course, students will participate in simulated trading situations utilizing both stocks and cryptocurrencies.
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will be working towards building their simulated trading portfolio that they will have a chance to analyze the performance of on day 10.
Students will Learn
- Techniques for buying and selling
- How to build a diverse financial portfolio
- Explore how to balance risk and reward
- The basics of supply and demand
- Definitions of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Similarities and differences between different kinds of cryptocurrencies including BitCoin, Etherium, and more
- What the future of cryptocurrency could look like
- How to build their skills in areas such as finance, data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving, and innovation