Master YouTube Content Creation - 10 Weeks
This class is currently not available for purchase. To learn more about this subject in our current format, please visit this link.
About this Class
Lights, camera, action! In this class, students will learn how to create exciting and innovative video content. Students will actively work on projects to learn how to create digital content responsibly while also producing, editing, and optimizing their videos in a way that generates a following on the YouTube platform.
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will be working towards their first YouTube video which will be completed, and showcased, by the end of this program.
Students will Learn
- Tips for creating engaging videos on the YouTube platform
- All about staging, improvisation, creative expression, costumes, props, lighting, music, and dance
- How to maintain a responsible digital footprint
- The basics of editing, production, and branding
- Skills to present ideas confidently through video format
- How to build their skills in areas such as public speaking, video production, and communication