Writing Skills for College Success
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- Looking to build your skill set for college? Improving your writing is the best place to start!
- Learn strategies to communicate with professors, build a resume, find and cite sources, and find ways to stand out in written expression. In this course you will learn to express your self-awareness, imagination, and curiosity all in effort to grow as an independent thinker. You will also develop as a creative writer who is capable of crafting unique and compelling statements of your own.
- Skills developed: Communication skills, self-awareness, creativity, critical thinking, collaboration.
- Through this course, you will be able to enter college with confidence and tangible tools for success in your writing.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per day for five days (Monday-Friday) beginning on the date selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who has demonstrated testing success and comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions! Recommended for ages 14-18.
- Learn tips and tricks to help your writing stand out among your peers!