Video Creation and the World of YouTubeRegular price $389.00 | $25.93 per class
- From cooking videos to vlogs, you can find something for everyone on the YouTube of today! In that sea of videos, it can often be hard to find a way to stand out. In this 15-week class, students will learn how to do just that!
- With the guidance of an Ivy League or other top 10 USA university instructor, students will:
- Grasp the basics of YouTube
- Learn how to edit a video for clarity and visual interest
- Explore design concepts and apply those concepts to designing an effective logo
- Discover the ins-and-outs of being a responsible digital creator
- Understand what it means to build an audience
- Explore effective techniques to make engaging videos for your student's target audience
- Course Format:
- Each day of instruction will last 75 minutes (1.25 hours)
- E ach day of instruction will occur once per week, beginning on the day chosen, on the same day every week for 15 weeks
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Final Project: by the end of the course, students will have designed their own channel art, profile picture, thumbnail, and will have made a complete YouTube video ready to be displayed to all of their family and friends!
- Skills Developed: technology, media creation, creativity, communication