Life as a College Student
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- Wondering what your first year of college will be like? Learn how to make the most of your college experience and successfully master university life!
- During this class, you will map out future goals and career plans in order to explore and plan for major and minor selections.
- You will explore time-management to practice for excelling in coursework and managing day-to-day tasks, and will plan for ways to become involved on campus.
- Skills developed: time-management, strategic planning, communication and collaboration.
- Through this class experience you create a detailed plan, which includes: a college budget, a researched chart comparing top choice school selections for college applications, a campus tour planning guide, and more!
- Class Format: Classes meet once a day for five days (Monday-Friday). Each class meeting will last 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18.
- Ensure your college experience is a success!