5 WeeksRegular price $169.00
- Looking for a way to build your skillset and experience? Looking for a way to help your college applications stand out? A successful Internship is a great way to do both!
- In this course, you will learn the best ways to maximize your internship experience. We will explore how to find a good internship placement; skills to build before, during, and after your internship experience; and how to begin networking during your internship. You will also learn how to demonstrate professionalism in the workplace.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, time management skills, project management skills, organizational skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per week for five weeks on the same weekday, beginning on the day selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18.
- Take the first step towards your internship today!