1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- Do you have what it takes to lead? Build your leadership skills to lead your organization in the right direction and communicate effectively with your team!
- Through this course you will work through a series of realistic scenarios in which you will have to make hard decisions that will affect you and those around you. By working through these decisions, you will experience how to effectively make informed decisions and communicate when in leadership positions.
- Skills Developed: Leadership, communication, strategic planning, critical thinking, analysis, and evaluation.
- Through this class experience you will compete in a mini case competition, in which you will be able to display your new leadership communication skills to business professionals.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per day for five days (Monday-Friday) beginning on the date selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions.