Introduction to Medicine: Diagnostic Detective
5 WeeksRegular price $169.00
- Curious about pursuing a career in healthcare? This program is for you!
- This accelerated class sets you up for success in future studies and helps begin the journey to becoming a doctor by going through interactive experiences that help you get a feel for what it would be like to be a medical professional.
- Through this active learning experience, you will develop a deeper understanding of the history and future of the medical profession, an introduction to medical terminology and doctoral specializations, and a thorough run-through of a patient exam process.
- Skills Developed: Critical thinking skills, deductive reasoning skills, communication skills, cross-cultural communication.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per week for five weeks on the same weekday, beginning on the day selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18.
- This course will give you a bright start to a shining future as a medical professional!