Planning Your Future: The Pre-Application Journey
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- Wondering how to leverage your high school experience to earn acceptance into a top University? This course helps you make the most of your high school years to create a powerful resume for university acceptance.
- This program helps you explore the requirements for University admissions and develop a detailed plan to make the most of each year of high school.
- Skills Developed: Self-awareness, critical thinking skills, communication skills, research skills, planning and time management skills, self-advocacy, network building.
- Through this class you, you will develop a plan to best utilize your high school opportunities.
- Class Format: Classes meet once a day for five days (Monday-Friday) beginning on the date selected. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18.