Introduction to Education: Reimagining Learning
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- If you're passionate about changing the world, becoming an educator may be a perfect choice for your career.
- In this program, you will explore the positive impact that teachers can have. You will learn pedagogical (teaching) principles, ways to keep students engaged, and how to design meaningful lessons.This experiential course will give you hands-on experiences that university education students experience in order to know if it's the right job for you.
- Through this active learning experience, you will develop a deeper understanding of the teaching and learning process and the opportunities available to you with a major in Education.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, time management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per day for five days (Monday-Friday) beginning on the date selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions.
- Become the powerful, influential teacher you’ve always wanted to be!