Introduction to Communication and Journalism: Podcasting
5 Weeks, WednesdaysRegular price $149.00
- Are you passionate about media and sharing stories with the world? Communications and journalism may be the perfect career path for you!
- In this program, we will explore various types of media, strategies for effective written and oral expression, and potential jobs in this field. We will also explore Podcasting, the new frontier of communication and journalism!
- Through this class you will develop a deeper understanding of human behavior and understand the many career opportunities available with a major in Communications and Journalism.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, audio/visual technology skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format: Classes meet once a week for five weeks. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions.
- Use your skills to inform the world by exploring what the field of Communication and Journalism has to offer!