Introduction to Blockchain and CryptocurrencyRegular price $689.00 | $45.93 per class
- Developed by the world's top venture capital and private equity investors.
- Learn the technology of the future. Blockchain and cryptocurrency have already created buzz and will play a major role in the future (in financial markets and beyond). Understand it now to stay ahead of the curve!
- With the guidance of one of our top Ivy League and USA university instructors (or industry experts in our Ivy Expert Edition class), students will understand:
- The basics of Blockchain and how it works
- What are cryptocurrencies and why do they hold value?
- The infrastructure that supports cryptocurrencies and tokens (wallets, exchanges, miners, etc.)
- What are Bitcoin and Ethereum?
- What are meme coins (DOGE, SHIBA, etc.) and how are they different from other cryptocurrencies?
- Other potential applications for blockchain technology
- Throughout this course designed by top industry professionals, students will participate in a series of demonstrations, active learning sessions, and personal projects which will make the digital world of blockchain and cryptocurrency tangible and easy to understand for all age levels.
- Final Project: By the end of this course, your child will be able to explain this revolutionary technology to you! (among other exciting projects)
- Skills Developed: critical thinking, technology, innovation, global awareness, financial literacy, blockchain understanding, cryptocurrency understanding
- Limited Space: Due to the popularity of this course and the expertise required to teach it, space is limited! Reserve your child’s spot today to avoid missing out
Note: The course is for informational purposes only, participants and guardians should not construe any such information learned or other material distributed as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained in the course constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Ivy Camps USA or any third-party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.