Writing Skills for College Success
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $189.00
- Looking to build your skillset for college? Improving your writing is the best place to start!
- Learn strategies to communicate with professors, build a resume, find and cite sources, and find ways to stand out in written expression. In this course, you will learn to express your self-awareness, imagination, and curiosity all in an effort to grow as an independent thinker. Students will practice skills relevant to college writing such as in-text citations, examining source credibility and author's claims, professional email writing, practicing the writing process, and developing effective revision practices.
- Skills developed: Communication skills, self-awareness, creativity, critical thinking, collaboration.
- Through this course, you will be able to enter college with confidence and tangible tools for success in your writing.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Classes will have 1-6 students.
- Learn tips and tricks to help your writing stand out among your peers!