Life as a College Student
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $189.00
- Wondering what your first year of college will be like? Learn how to make the most of your college experience and successfully master university life!
- During this class, students develop skills to support their transition to university, such as time management, organization, self-advocacy, budgeting, major and career planning, navigating the campus and university services, communicating with roommates, and connecting with professors/advisors.
- Skills developed: time-management, strategic planning, communication, and collaboration.
- Through this class experience, you will create a detailed plan, which includes: a college budget, a researched chart comparing top choice school selections for college applications, a campus tour planning guide, and more!
- Class Format: This class will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Classes will have 1-6 students.
- Ensure your college experience is a success!