Introduction to Engineering: Problem Solving in Action
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $189.00
- Are you a natural problem solver? You may find a career in engineering to be very fulfilling!
- In this course, we will learn about the field of engineering, the impact of engineering on the world to date, the diverse branches of engineering, what kind of training and education an engineer needs, and more. Through an interactive project, you will get a taste of what engineers do in their jobs to see if it is the right fit for you.
- Through this class experience, you will develop a deeper understanding of the multiple fields of engineering and the limitless career possibilities available with a major in Engineering.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, project management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Classes will have 1-6 students.
- Take the first step in building your career as an Engineer!