Introduction to Communication and Journalism
5 WeeksRegular price $169.00
- Are you passionate about media and sharing stories with the world? Communications and journalism may be the perfect career path for you!
- In this program, we will explore various types of media, strategies for effective written and oral expression, and potential jobs in this field. We will also explore Podcasting, the new frontier of communication and journalism!
- Through this class, you will develop a deeper understanding of human behavior and understand the many career opportunities available with a major in Communications and Journalism.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, audio/visual technology skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per week for five weeks on the same weekday, beginning on the day selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18.
- Use your skills to inform the world by exploring what the field of Communication and Journalism has to offer!