Introduction to Design and Marketing: Launching your Campaign
5 WeeksRegular price $169.00
- Do you have a passion for art? Graphic Design and Marketing may be the perfect field for you!
- This course will survey multiple concepts including design theory, typography, color choice, iconography; introduce the complex creative process of graphic design and its many applications within digital marketing; and you will learn hands-on about helpful software programs that aid in bringing a creative vision to life!
- Through this class experience, you will explore career possibilities with a major in graphic design and marketing. You will also build your own custom graphic and digital advertisement.
- Skills Developed: Logic and reasoning skills, communication skills, time management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per week for five weeks on the same weekday, beginning on the day selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18.
- Launch your career in graphic design and marketing by exploring this dynamic field!