Building a Business - 10 Weeks
This class is currently not available for purchase. To learn more about this subject in our current format, please visit this link.
About this Class
Do you have an innovative business idea you want to be able to sell to the world? Then this is the class for you! During this class, students will experience the basic steps of starting a business, building a brand, identifying an ideal market, building a product prototype, and perfecting the art of selling a product!
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will be working towards building their own business and brand, with advertising materials to present by day 10 of this class.
Students will Learn
- The entrepreneurial process to bring an innovative business idea to life
- How to identify the ideal customer for different types of products
- The essentials of building a brand including: design theory, typography, color choice, iconography, and helpful software programs that aid in bringing a creative vision to life
- The basics of advertising and marketing
- Methods to build a product prototype
- Techniques for selling a product
- How to build their skills in areas such as creativity, technology, business, and innovation
Times display in the local time zone that your browser is set in. We offer a diverse range of times so we can accommodate students around the world. This means that some of our times may seem a bit unreasonable in certain parts of the world. Please choose a local time to you that works best for your experience.