Build Your Own Business
5 Weeks, WednesdaysRegular price $99.00
- Do you have an innovative product idea that you want to bring to life?
- Course objectives:
- Learn about the entrepreneurial process in order to bring innovative business ideas to life
- Experience the basic steps of starting a business, identifying an ideal market, building a product prototype, and perfecting the art of selling it
- Skills developed: Creativity, technology, innovation, basic business skills.
- By the end of the class: Students will shoot their own TV commercial to promote their exciting product and attract new customers.
- Materials needed: Recycled materials at home that could be used to build a product prototype, such as cardboard, plastic bottles, tape, glue; access to a recording device
- About the class: Classes meet once a week for five weeks. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes.