Introduction to Design and Marketing: Launching your Campaign
5 Weeks, ThursdaysRegular price $149.00
- Do you have a passion for art? Graphic Design and Marketing may be the perfect field for you!
- This course will survey multiple concepts including design theory, typography, color choice, iconography; introduce the complex creative process of graphic design and its many applications within digital marketing; and you will learn hands-on about helpful software programs that aid in bringing a creative vision to life!
- Through this class experience you will explore career possibilities with a major in graphic design and marketing. You will also build your own custom graphic and digital advertisement.
- Skills Developed: Logic and reasoning skills, communication skills, time management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format: Classes meet once a week for five weeks. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions.
- Launch your career in graphic design and marketing by exploring this dynamic field!