Becoming a CEO: Success in Finance & Leadership - 10 Weeks
This class is currently not available for purchase. To learn more about this subject in our current format, please visit this link.
About this Class
Do you dream of leading an organization one day? Are you interested in learning more about managing your personal finances? If so, then this is the class for you! In this class, students will participate in a series of activities designed to teach both leadership and basic financial skills.
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will be working towards their own business pitch.
Students will Learn
- Skills to build a budget
- Communication and leadership skills
- How to motivate others to follow them
- The basics of negotiation and dealmaking
- Methods for saving and investing
- How to build their skills in areas such as leadership, research, global awareness, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication
Times display in the local time zone that your browser is set in. We offer a diverse range of times so we can accommodate students around the world. This means that some of our times may seem a bit unreasonable in certain parts of the world. Please choose a local time to you that works best for your experience.