Animals of the Past & Present - 10 Weeks
This class is currently not available for purchase. To learn more about this subject in our current format, please visit this link.
About this Class
Do you love animals? What about dinosaurs? If creatures of the past and present interest you, then this is the class for you! In this class, students will learn the foundations of zoology and paleontology to explore animals throughout time.
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will create their own fictional (but fact-based) dinosaur. Students will also develop their presentation skills throughout this course, as they create a presentation about their favorite animal that they learn about in this class.
Students will Learn
- About unique animals and their one-of-a-kind behaviors
- To have an appreciation for creatures small and large
- How to best care for all sorts of different animals
- About other surprising prehistoric creatures
- What prehistoric creatures ate and how they moved
- About different periods of history when these prehistoric creatures lived
- How to build their skills in areas such as research, communication, global awareness, and public speaking
Times display in the local time zone that your browser is set in. We offer a diverse range of times so we can accommodate students around the world. This means that some of our times may seem a bit unreasonable in certain parts of the world. Please choose a local time to you that works best for your experience.