Launch Your Own Podcast - 5 Weeks
About this Class
Do you have a message that you'd like to share with the world? If so, a podcast may be the way to do it! In this class, students will go through a step-by-step process to record (and launch) their own podcast. Students will also learn how to craft an engaging story, write thought-provoking interview questions, and speak in an engaging manner to capture an audience.
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will be working towards their recording their own podcast.
Previous examples of student podcasts can be found on our Student Spotlight page.
Students will Learn
Tips for creating engaging podcasts that interest an audience
- All about audio production
- How to maintain a responsible digital footprint
- Different types of podcasts that they can create
Class Logistics & Materials
All classes are held live and online, starting at the time chosen
- Classes run 1x per week for 10 weeks
- Classes will be held on the same day every week
- Each class meeting will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Classes will have 1-6 students per class
- Students will be separated into groups by age
- The curriculum for each course is written to meet the developmental needs of each age group
- Classes are taught by our top instructors from Harvard, Yale, MIT, Princeton, & more!
Class Materials: audacity account, access to a recording device (can be just a computer microphone), pencil/pen