Minecraft & Architecture: Turn Pixels into Castles - 5 Weeks
About this Class
Do you love designing and building in Minecraft? Then this is the course for you! In this course, students will use Minecraft as a tool to design beautiful creations!
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students use architectural concepts to build a final castle and design the surrounding land.
Students will Learn
- How to create masterpieces block-by-block
- Theory behind architectural design
- Basic aesthetic and engineering principles
- Techniques for making schematics and how to bring those designs to life
Class Logistics & Materials
- All classes are held live and online, starting at the time chosen
- Classes run 1x per week for 10 weeks
- Classes will be held on the same day every week
- Each class meeting will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Classes will have 1-6 students per class
- Students will be separated into groups by age
- The curriculum for each course is written to meet the developmental needs of each age group
- Classes are taught by our top instructors from Harvard, Yale, MIT, Princeton, & more!
Class Materials: pencil, pen, coloring materials, Minecraft or a similar block-based platform
Times display in the local time zone that your browser is set in. We offer a diverse range of times so we can accommodate students around the world. This means that some of our times may seem a bit unreasonable in certain parts of the world. Please choose a local time to you that works best for your experience.