Public Speaking in Action: Winning Debates
5 WeeksPrix habituel $149.00
- Whenever you are trying to make your voice heard, debate skills are essential for your success!
- In this class, students will:
- Understand the structure of a debate
- Learn efficient strategies for conducting research
- Examine ways to construct strong arguments
- Learn to take on another point of view
- Identify methods to develop counter-points
- Course Format:
- Each day of instruction will last 75 minutes (1.25 hours)
- Each day of instruction will occur one time per week, beginning on the day chosen, on the same day for 5 weeks
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Skills Developed: communication, public speaking, confidence, creativity, research
- Interested in learning more? Develop your Public Speaking skills further, explore debate, and craft a TED Talk through our 15-week spring program "Public Speaking & Debate".