Creatures of the Past: Dinosaurs & Friends
5 WeeksPrecio normal $149.00
- Become a paleontologist and explore different types of dinosaurs and their habitats!
- In this class, students will:
- Learn about other surprising prehistoric creatures
- Discover what prehistoric creatures ate and how they moved
- Learn about different periods of history when these creatures lived
- Class Format:
- Each day of instruction will last 75 minutes (1.25 hours)
- Each day of instruction will occur one day per week, for five weeks, beginning on the day chosen
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and is adjusted to the student's developmental level
- Final Project: Students will create their own prehistoric creature story to show off what they learned
- Skills Developed: research, innovation, collaboration, communication
- Interested in learning more about animals? Sign up today for our "Animals: Near, Far, Past, & Present" 15-week program.