Exploring Animals Around the World
5 WeeksPrecio normal $149.00
- Does your student love animals? If so, then this is the class for them!
- Throughout this class, students will:
- Discover unique animals and their one-of-a-kind behaviors
- Develop an appreciation for creatures small and large
- Discover how to best care for all sorts of different animals
- Course Format:
- Each day of instruction will last 75 minutes (1.25 hours)
- Each day of instruction will occur one time per week, beginning on the day chosen, on the same day for 5 weeks
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Final Project: students will put together an engaging presentation of animals they find most interesting around the world.
- Skills Developed: research, communication, global awareness, public speaking
- Interested in learning more about animals? Sign up today for our "Animals: Near, Far, Past, & Present" 15-week program.