Spring Break Camp
- Camps will take place from 9:15 AM - 10:45 AM
- Each camp will be Monday - Friday, for 1.5 hours each day
- All camps will be taught by our Ivy League and other top 10 university instructors from the USA
- All camps will be held live and online
- Camps for the week of April 25-29, 2022:
- Public Speaking in Action: Winning Debates - Whenever you are trying to make your voice heard, debate skills are essential for your success! In this camp, students will understand the structure of a debate, learn efficient strategies for conducting research, examine ways to construct strong arguments, and more!
- Acting for Stage & Media - Learn about staging, improvisation, creative expression, costumes, props, staging, lighting, music, and dance. By the end of class, students will have practiced and performed scenes for a video production.
- Camps for the week of May 2-6, 2022:
- Storytelling in Speech: TED Talks - TED Talks are growing in popularity, and provide a great way to tell your story while educating others. Interested in perfecting your public speaking skills and learning how to craft one of these TED Talks? Then this is the camp for you!
- Design Your Brand: Marketing and Advertising - Learn about the complex creative process of graphic design and its many applications within digital marketing. Explore different concepts including design theory, typography, color choice, iconography, and helpful software programs that aid in bringing a creative vision to life.