The Logic of CodeRegular price $389.00 | $25.93 per class
- In today's world, an understanding of coding is key for many professions. The foundation of every coding language out there is a basic set of logic rules. If a student can gain a deep understanding of those foundational rules, learning each language becomes easier and writing code becomes exponentially faster
- Each class will be guided by a top instructor from one of the top 10 universities in the United States that have been trained to work to ensure your student's success.
- In this course, through a series of puzzles, games, and guided logical exercises, students will learn exactly what they need to know in order to unlock the world of coding.
- Course Format:
- Each day of instruction will last 75 minutes (1.25 hours)
- Each day of instruction will occur once per week, beginning on the day chosen, on the same day every week for 15 weeks
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Final Project: students will use their newfound logic skills to create a logic puzzle or exercise of their own to play with friends
- Skills Developed: Critical thinking, problem-solving, technology, innovation