Introduction to Law
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $189.00
- Do you like to take a stand and use evidence to convince others? Majoring in law will allow your skills to shine!
- This dynamic program teaches you about the legal process from start to finish and allows you to explore a variety of careers within the legal field. You will follow a case from crime to conviction to develop a deeper understanding of the legal process. See if you have what it takes to win the case!
- Skills Developed: Logic and reasoning skills, communication skills, time management skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Through this experiential program, you will explore career possibilities with a major in legal studies. You will also be able to apply your legal knowledge to successfully participate in a mock trial case.
- About the class: This class will take place once per day for five days, Monday-Friday, for one week, beginning on the day selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor who comes from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions. Recommended for ages 14-18. Classes will have 1-6 students.