Writing for University Admissions
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- Not sure where to start with your college essay? Wondering how to write an essay that truly reflects your unique skill set and achievements? This course is for you!
- Essays and personal statements are an integral part of the international university application process. In this course you will grow as an independent thinker, and develop your writing skills to craft a unique and compelling essay which showcases your strengths and achievements.
- Skills developed: Communication, self-awareness, sequential thinking, time-management.
- Through this class experience you will develop an understanding of what makes writing effective and will have a draft of an essay that you can edit and use for future university applications. You will also build a resume and find ways to stand out in your writing.
- Class Format: This class will meet each day (Monday - Friday) for five days. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes are taught by top instructors who have demonstrated success in the admissions process. These instructors come from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and more similar universities.
- Take the first step to creating an application essay that stands out from the crowd!