Who Am I? Public Speaking and the Art of Interviewing
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- "Tell me about yourself."
- This may be the most common, and maybe the most important, question asked in interviews, and it can be tricky to answer. Through this course, you will learn to understand your own strengths and how to market them in public speaking, written communication, and social media.
- Skills developed: interviewing skills, public speaking skills, self-awareness, communication, time-management.
- Through this experience, you will create and present a TED Talk, highlighting your strengths and skillsets. You will know how to market your professional self in verbal, written, and other settings.
- Class Format: Classes meet once a day for five days (Monday-Friday) beginning on the date selected. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions.
- Have your voice heard and be seen as the professional you are!