Introduction to Business: Launching your Company
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- Do you have a million-dollar idea that could change the world? Majoring in business will be a perfect way to make it come to life!
- This dynamic program teaches students about the entrepreneurial process so they are empowered to turn dreams into reality. you will learn the basic steps of starting a business, identifying an ideal market, building a product prototype, and perfecting the art of selling it. They will even pitch their idea to mock investors, so they will leave this program confident and experienced in the world of business.
- Through this active learning experience you will explore career possibilities with a major in business.
- Skills Developed: Communication skills, research skills, presentation skills, critical thinking skills.
- Class Format: This class will take place once per day for five days (Monday-Friday) beginning on the date selected. Each class meeting will be 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions.
- Begin your journey to becoming the next CEO!