Planning your Future: The Pre-Application Journey
1 Week, IntensiveRegular price $169.00
- Wondering how to leverage your high school experience to earn acceptance into a top University? This course helps you make the most of your high school years to create a powerful resume for university acceptance.
- This program helps you explore the requirements for University admissions and develop a detailed plan to make the most of each year of high school.
- Skills Developed: Self-awareness, critical thinking skills, communication skills, research skills, planning and time management skills, self-advocacy, network building.
- Through this class you will develop a plan to best utilize their high school opportunities.
- Class Format: Classes meet once a day for five days (Monday-Friday) beginning on the date selected. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes. All classes will be taught by an instructor from Harvard, Yale, MIT, and other similar institutions.