Becoming a CEO: Success in Finance & Leadership - 10 Weeks
- Save 10% Buy one virtual class and get 10% off another virtual class, if purchased at the same time. Promotion automatically applied at checkout.
About this Class
Do you dream of leading an organization one day? Are you interested in learning more about managing your personal finances? If so, then this is the class for you! In this class, students will participate in a series of activities designed to teach both leadership and basic financial skills.
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will be working towards their own business pitch.
Students will Learn
- Skills to build a budget
- Communication and leadership skills
- How to motivate others to follow them
- The basics of negotiation and dealmaking
- Methods for saving and investing
- How to build their skills in areas such as leadership, research, global awareness, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication
Class Logistics & Materials
- All classes are held live and online, starting at the time chosen
- Classes run 1x per week for 10 weeks
- Classes will be held on the same day every week
- Each class meeting will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Classes will have 1-6 students per class
- Students will be separated into groups by age
- The curriculum for each course is written to meet the developmental needs of each age group
- Classes are taught by our top instructors from Harvard, Yale, MIT, Princeton, & more!
Class Materials: pencil, pen, non-specific materials from around the household, extra paper, printed welcome packet, coloring materials, coins and bills of your currency, some recycled materials from home to build a product prototype