Arts, Media, and Communication Holiday Camp, 1.5 Hours, 1 Weeks
Ages 6-8, 9-11, 12-14Regular price $169.00
- Discover the exciting world of Arts, Media, and Communication through hands-on experiments, comprehensive instruction by Ivy League instructors, and the pursuit of original projects led by students
- Camp Format:
- Students are grouped by age: 6-8, 9-11, and 12-14
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Each day of instruction will last 1.5 hours (90 Minutes)
- Each week of instruction will occur live and online Monday-Friday
- Instructors all come from top US universities including Harvard, Yale, Brown, MIT, & more!
- Program Options:
- Master YouTube Content Creation: Students will learn how to create digital content responsibly while also producing, editing, and optimizing their videos in a way that generates a following on the YouTube platform.
- Master the Art of Public Speaking: Students will be immersed in speech and debate practices. They will practice with improv speeches and interactive activities. Overall, students will develop skills in presentation and the confidence they need to approach real-life public speaking scenarios.
- Writing & Design: The Power of Our Words: Students will explore various purposes of writing and how to adjust accordingly. They will discover an array of strategies for effective visual and written communication. Students will learn about the history of writing, hieroglyphics, and calligraphy and use digital tools to create and design their own custom font.
- Public Speaking in Action: Winning Debates: Whenever you are trying to make your voice heard, debate skills are essential for your success. In this class, students will understand the structure of a debate, research, construct arguments, take on another point of view, and develop counter-points.