Master YouTube Content Creation - 10 Weeks
- Save 10% Buy one 10-week class and get another 10-week class 10% off! Promotion automatically applied at checkout.
About this Class
Lights, camera, action! In this class, students will learn how to create exciting and innovative video content. Students will actively work on projects to learn how to create digital content responsibly while also producing, editing, and optimizing their videos in a way that generates a following on the YouTube platform.
All Ivy Camps USA classes have a final project that students work towards throughout their time in their class. In this class, students will be working towards their first YouTube video which will be completed, and showcased, by the end of this program.
Students will Learn
- Tips for creating engaging videos on the YouTube platform
- All about staging, improvisation, creative expression, costumes, props, lighting, music, and dance
- How to maintain a responsible digital footprint
- The basics of editing, production, and branding
- Skills to present ideas confidently through video format
- How to build their skills in areas such as public speaking, video production, and communication
Class Logistics & Materials
- All classes are held live and online, starting at the time chosen
- Classes run 1x per week for 10 weeks
- Classes will be held on the same day every week
- Each class meeting will be 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Classes will have 1-6 students per class
- Students will be separated into groups by age
- The curriculum for each course is written to meet the developmental needs of each age group
- Classes are taught by our top instructors from Harvard, Yale, MIT, Princeton, & more!
Class Materials: pencil, pen, coloring materials, open space for acting, a device to record your performance, objects, and clothing from around your home to build your costume, props, and set