Storytelling in Speech: TED Talks
5 WeeksRegular price $149.00
- TED Talks are growing in popularity, and provide a great way to tell your story while educating others. Interested in perfecting your public speaking skills and learning how to craft one of these TED Talks? Then this is the class for you!
- With the guidance of our Ivy League and other instructors from top 10 universities students will learn:
- How to design visually engaging slides/visuals for a presentation
- Methods to hook an audience in at the beginning of a speech and how to keep the audience entertained throughout a speech
- Appropriate structures for speeches
- How to explore tone and voice
- Course Format:
- Each day of instruction will last 75 minutes (1.25 hours)
- Each day of instruction will occur one time per week, beginning on the day chosen, on the same day for 5 weeks
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Skills Developed: communication, public speaking, confidence, creativity
- Interested in learning more? Develop your Public Speaking skills further, explore debate, and craft a TED Talk through our 15-week spring program "Public Speaking & Debate".