Cryptocurrency and Blockchain for Kids
5 WeeksRegular price $289.00
- With the guidance of one of our top Ivy League and USA university instructors (or industry experts in our Ivy Expert Edition class), students will understand:
- The basics of Blockchain and how it works
- What are Bitcoin and Ethereum?
- What is cryptocurrency?
- How can cryptocurrency be used in the future?
- Course Format:
- Each day of instruction will last 75 minutes (1.25 hours)
- Each day of instruction will occur one time per week, beginning on the day chosen, on the same day for 5 weeks
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Skills Developed: communication, innovation, problem-solving, critical thinking
NOTE: THE COURSE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, PARTICIPANTS AND GUARDIANS SHOULD NOT CONSTRUE ANY SUCH INFORMATION LEARNED OR OTHER MATERIAL DISTRIBUTED AS LEGAL, TAX, INVESTMENT, FINANCIAL, OR OTHER ADVICE. NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE COURSE CONSTITUTES A SOLICITATION, RECOMMENDATION, ENDORSEMENT, OR OFFER BY IVY CAMPS USA OR ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES OR OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS.
- Interested in exploring Cryptocurrency & Blockchain further? Sign up for our 15-week spring semester program entitled "Introduction to Blockchain & Cryptocurrency"