Building a Bridge Between Folktales & Physics
5 Weeks, MondaysRegular price $99.00
- Let your camper save the day while using skills from science, math, technology, and engineering!
- Students will explore concepts of architectural design, friction, force, gravity, and density while problem-solving challenges presented from traditional fairytale literature
- Students will also apply the arts by letting them come up with an exciting way to twist the end of each fairytale through creative methods
- By the end of the class: students will construct and test various structures, such as houses, zip-lines, slides, bows, catapults, parachutes, and rafts
- About the class: Classes meet once a week for five weeks. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes