5 Weeks, WednesdaysRegular price $99.00
- Do you dream of being a game master and creating traditional games for others to play?
- Course objectives:
- Engage in various types of traditional games, including word games, strategy games, and knowledge games
- Develop creativity, risk-taking, and connections with other kids from around the world
- Encourage campers to be sharper and more predictive thinkers
- Skills developed: Creative thinking, communication, collaboration, problem solving.
- By the end of the class: Students will ultimately design and create their own game for their camp-mates to play at the end of the course.
- Materials needed: Writing materials, any materials needed to build their own game (cards, cardboard, playing pieces, etc).
- About the class: Classes meet once a week for five weeks. Each class meeting will last 75 minutes.
- *If you are curious about creating online games, check out our Coding class!