The Basics of Logic & Reasoning in Code
5 Weeksسعر عادي $189.00
- Are you interested in becoming a stronger coder and developing more versatility in your coding skills? Are you just looking to enter the world of code and want to learn how the best coders think? Then this course is for you!
- In this course, students will:
- Learn how different codes work
- Develop strong logical reasoning skills
- Become familiar with the fundamentals of logic that underline most modern coding languages
- Course Format:
- Each day of instruction will last 75 minutes (1.25 hours)
- Each day of instruction will occur one time per week, beginning on the day chosen, on the same day for 5 weeks
- The curriculum is designed for each age group and adjusted to the group's developmental level
- Skills Developed: technology, innovation, problem-solving
- Please note: students will not be coding while in this class. They will instead be viewing code, working through logic, and will develop an understanding of general coding functions that will help them solve problems more quickly and efficiently in their coding language of choice.
- Looking to continue to expand your coding background and logical reasoning skills? Check out our 15-week spring semester program "The Logic of Code"